Elmore County banner
Elmore County Registration Gateway -
 Registration Gateway
Registration Gateway
Related Documents:

For Returning Students:


Students who attended an Elmore County Public K-12 School during the previous school year need to go in and recertify that all info is correct after June 15.


Website to visit:  https://update.elmoreco.com/

You will need the Student State ID number from your child's report card.  This should be approximately 10 numbers long-starts with 19########

and it does not start with a letter.  If you do not have that number please contact your child's school. Schools are open Monday - Thursday 9-1 in the summer.

 Follow prompts on the screen to set up a new account


For NEW Students to our school system or Students moving from one community to another:

For Pre-K & Other New Students: 

New Students are students who did not attend an Elmore County Public K-12 School during the  previous school year or

have moved zones within the district. Example moving from  Holtville to Eclectic communities.

Starting June 1st go to  https://registration.elmoreco.com/

Follow prompts on the screen to set up a new account


Kindergarten Registration will be announced by each Kindergarten school and they will provide further information for registering your child for the new school year.



New Feature to Registration Gateway is "Mobile Capture."  Mobile Capture allows the Parent/Guardian to send legal documents (Residency Documents, Custody, Immunization, etc.) using their phones.

When you complete the registration or update process, if a document is required, you will be provided the opportunity to upload a document from your computer or Mobile Capture will send you a text with the link to upload a picture of the document once the update or registration is completed.  

We are very excited to offer you this feature, with the understanding that some documents the State requires we have the original.

This will allow us not to delay a student's enrollment while we work out the process to retrieve the original document.


If you have any difficulties - PLEASE do not hesitate to contact your Child's school.