skip to main content
Back to Top
How to become an Elmore County School Bus Driver back button

Anyone wishing to become a bus driver for Elmore County Public Schools must obtain a Commercial Drivers License (CDL) with the Passenger and School Bus endorsements. These licenses are issued by the Alabama Department of Public Safety, and an Alabama School Bus Drivers Certificate issued by the Alabama State Department of Education.

Please contact the Bus Driver Trainer for more details at 334-567-1229 ext 21006 between the hours of 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.