Back to Top
Facebook Twitter RSS
Non-Certified Positions

Beginning April 13, 2009, all support applications will only be accepted through the Alabama State Department website ( ).    A box will appear on the left hand side of the home page which will say "Teaching in Alabama".  Click on the box and follow the instructions to complete an application.  Applicants can view job postings and place their name on an interested applicants list for possible interview with Elmore County.  Support jobs are referred to as Classified positions on this site.

If you are offered a position with Elmore County Board of Education, you must provide the following documents in addition to your application to make your personnel folder complete.

1.  Copy of a High School Diploma or GED.

2.  Provide two letters of reference.

3.  Fingerprinting and background check complete. 

4. For Bus Drivers: Must provide copy of CDL with P/S endorsements. (High School Dipolma or GED not required for this position.)

5. For Child Nutrition Program (CNP) Workers:  Must pass the Child Nutrition Exam with a score of 60 or above. (The exam is free of charge and is given at the Central Office.)

If you have any questions, please contact Jean Czerpak in Personnel at 567-1210. 

Powered and Designed by SCHOOLinSITES Copyright © 2015 Elmore County Password Portal