Transportation Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I find out what bus my child will ride?
Call the school your child is enrolled at.
When calling the school your child is enrolled in give them the E-911 address of the location where they will be picked up. The school has a listing of every school bus and the route they take. The schools also have the names of all the bus drivers and numbers where they can be contacted for information on pick up time.
- How do I know if my children's bus is safe for them to ride?
Our School Buses are inspected once a month by our Certified School Bus Mechanics.
- What if my child needs to get off the bus at a different location in the afternoons?
Have the school give them a bus pass.
The proper way to obtain a bus pass is to send a note to the teacher from home with the address of the location the childs will be getting off at, she will in turn send it to the school office and they will write out a bus pass for the bus driver. The bus driver will not take the note as a bus pass they must have an official office bus pass.
- What if the time my child is picked up by the school bus in the morning is not consistent?
Your child's morning pick time can be ten to fifteen minutes difference.
Due to the heavy traffic in some arears, and the fact that not all children on the bus route ride on a daily baises, your childs bus can be eaither alittle early or a little late in the mornings. From time to time your childs bus may have a substitute driver, on those times the route may be delayed.
- Who do I contact if my child is having a problem with another child on the bus?
You contact the school administrator of the school your child attends.