Welcome to the Elmore County Human Resource's page. If you are interested in joining our team, please visit Teach in Alabama (quick link located below) on the Alabama State Department's website. You can apply for all open positions on that website. We appreciate your interest!
Equal Opportunity Employer
The Elmore County Board of Education adheres to the following policy: "No person shall be denied employment, be excluded from participation in, be denied the benefits of, or be subjected to discrimination, to include harassment, in any program or activity on the basis of handicap, sex, race, religious belief, national origin, age, or color."
The Elmore County Board of Education recognizes that an effective educational program in a school system depends on the quality of the personnel employed. With this in mind, our School Board is committed to employing the most highly qualified and suitable persons. School system employees, especially teachers and others who are in daily contact with students, not only perform their basic job, but are often viewed as role models for students.
- Mail all information to: P.O. Box 817, Wetumpka, Alabama 36092
- Office hours Monday through Friday from 8:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Phone (334) 567-1200 Fax (334) 514-0016
- Teacher and Administration information can be found under certified positions.
- Support information can be found under non-certified positions.