School Board Members
Please contact the administration or counselor at your child’s base school to participate in the local School-Based Virtual Opportunity.This is not for The EDGE Virtual School
The Elmore County School System Child Development Program offers tuition-based preschool and after-school programs to provide a safe and engaging environment for your child(ren). Click Here for more info on current openings in these programs.
Partnership Yields Broadband Hotspot Opportunities and Interactive Map
For NEW Studentsto our school system or Students moving from one community to another:
Symptoms of COVID
How to Protect Yourself from COVID
December 11, 2020, the new Toolkit was released:
Additional information can be located at this site. https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/if-you-are-sick/quarantine.html
Elmore County Board of Education is accepting online pre-registration applications for the 2021-2022 school year for Eclectic Elementary, Holtville Elementary, Coosada Elementary, and Wetumpka Elementary Schools. (For assistance with accessing the online application, contact one of the schools or the Board of Education.)
- Enrollment is open to all children four years of age on or before 9/1/21* (children who are eligible for kindergarten are ineligible).
- Children may be pre-registered for any/all schools; parent/guardian is responsible for transportation.
- Enrollees must:
- live in Elmore County
- provide proof of residence–a current utility bill or copy of a lease or mortgage
- provide a copy of the child’s birth certificate.
- For more info click here.