TalentEd Employee Records

The Elmore County Board of Education will use TalentEd to store employee records.  You can find many human resources forms that need to be completed on this site for completion.  If you have a question regarding the program you can reach out to the HR department for help. 567-1210


How do I find my personnel file?

When you login to your TalentEd account you will see three headings along the side: My tasks, Blank Docs, Files.  You can find your personnel files under the heading "Files".